Thursday, August 6, 2009

Futanari

Ah yes something I'm sure weve all thought of once or atleast I know I have. What is Futanari? One of the best things ever to come from Japan. They are beautiful and sexy and everything I need for the constant level of sex. If I could have atleast one chance I would take the offer up post-haste to embrace in my arms, kiss and hold, nuzzle and snuggle and slowly go from sensual persuasion to sexual deviant. If you know what hermaphrodites are And they are not cross dressers or transexuals. They are women who have both a dick and a pussy. All sortsa fun. Just click on the pic to play with Kaoru-Kun.

Oh and like true japanese manga, it's read right to left, you'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.