Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Talk to noone? Want to?

I ran accross this online artificial intellegence that you can talk to. Trust me you'll get swept into it. Honestly it's not new I know Ford uses one for their FAQ. This one however "learns" what you say, well remembers what people have said and that my friends is why it seems like a person- a person who doesn't make sense. Although it did know the because, because because... thing. and we went the the guess what, chicken butt for about five minutes. Just check it out and don't forget to mention the Jax Lazzo Rhapsody. Check behind the tittle for the link. Aslo you'll probably forget what I'm teling you and the disclaimer below the type plane. Try hard not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.