Friday, August 19, 2011

Brood Love

I wrote this for BGC Live. I kinda like it, I mean It's just a short story or flash fiction or whatever you wanna call it.

I see this guy in school all the time. I haven't a clue what's wrong with him. Seriously, he's got a nice car and seems like he'd be a nice guy but he seems so blah. I've been watching him for a while, I think he's cute but I don't know if he's even gay. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk much. Ah dunno, tomorrow we're gonna see...

So, I'm sitting here in the school lot in my car and...wait here he comes in his Vista Cruiser. Gotta make sure I walk with him. Wow, okay so he's like all gothed out, fucking sexy

"Hey, what's up bra?" I asked him.

"Not much, you're Clark right?" Asked Zane.

"Yeah, that's me. So a new style or something?" I asked.

"Not really, I just decided to dress how I feel." Said Zane.

"So like the Goth thing, reflects you. Cool yo." I said.

"Yeah, I figure it's best." Said Zane.

We parted ways to homeroom. Damn he is cute. I want him so bad. Later on I see him in the hallway walking with just true disdane for life.

"Hey, whassup?" I greeted him.

"Uh, not much." Zane said without lifting his head.

I'm trying to make friends with him but it's like he really doesn't care. Honestly I think he needs a friend. I'm not captain save-a-ho but he's fuckin sexy...

It's been like a month and a half and progress is like blah. It's like he doesn't even acknowledge me. He notices me, just not acknowledges me. Till tat day in english when we was working on our portfolio's. He was writing a helluva poem. That and by the stories he wrote and books he read, tells a lot. He let me read his poem and I just wanted to cry. Then as I was leaving the school he was in his car...

"Oh my god, why do exist? I mean I have no friends. I used to have friends back in the day.(Sniff) I am so lonely(Sniff), it's like nobody wants me no matter what. Look at me, who would want me?(Sob) I'm so-ho fu-fuckin(Sob) ugly(sniff). I must be an accident, there's no way(sob) I was supposed to be made, unless(sniff) I was to tak all the worlds negative energy..." Cried Zane.

I watched him in sadness. I pulled up beside him and blew my horn.

"Hey man, you aieght?" I asked.

"I'm good." Said Zane.

"Man, you can talk to me." I replied.

"Look, I just don't really feel like it. Why would you or anyone else give me the time of day?" Questioned Zane.

"Dude, what's wrong?" I demanded.

"No body want's me. I don't fit in with anybody. I try and fit in and try to be me. I figure i I was like a tough guy or something it'd be different. Nothing changes." Said Zane starting to cry.

"I'm sorry dawg, I seen you crying and wanted to know what was up. leme know if you wanna chill sometimes, here's my number." I said.

So like not much had changed. for the rest of the week till like one day we was talking in english class. During one break for class change I followed him in to the bathroom. He started talking about how he wanted to kill himself, and wished he was dead. I grabbed him and kissed him and his eye's got all big.

"What the fuck dawg? Why would you do that?" Zane demanded.

"Cause, you shouldn't be that way." I said pushing him on the wall by the sinks.

I kissed him again and he closed his eye's. I had my arms around him and he did the same. I pressed my lips on his and sucked on his bottom lip. He grabbed the sink. I let go and walked away. Zane stood there like he didn't know what to do. Later on I saw him sitting on his hood smoking.He couldn't make heads or tails of what happened in the bathroom. We sat and talked and as he talked about the girls he had crushes on and how he often screwed stuff up. How sad he is. I told him how he made me fall in love with him. His sadness brought me to him and he wanted to know more about why I kissed him like I did and how he liked it. So we sat there through the rest of sixth period talking. As we sat on his hood smoking he looked at me and said he wanted to kiss. So I leant forward and pressed my lips on his. Then after a while I gave him some tongue and he gave it back.

"This is what I'm talking about, Clark." Said Zane.

"Yeah, I love it too." I said.

He started to french kiss me and feel on my chest and stomach. I laid him down and kissed him some more as he felt my chest and ran his hands up and down my back.

"Boyfriends?" Asked Zane.

"You can count on it" I said going in for more.

We sat an made out all the way till school let out. Giving a few students and staff a nice show. So not much has changed in our lives except we have each other. You can catch us making out in the hall against lockers. They try and break us apart and give us ISAP. Sometimes he has me pinned on the locker with a hand in my pants grabbing my ass. Whenever we are over each others house we make out like it's a cure for something. Like the time we were in his room in nothing but boxers, chest to chest. Our erect dicks pressed close together. One day we were really in to it. Zane started to suck on my tongue getting me hot. I sucked on his and nibbled on his neck. s he lay on top of me I start to play with his dick. He lifts my shirt to suck my nipples and as I get more hard he slowly strokes my dick while sucking on my bottom lip. I caress all of whats in my reach. We kiss and kiss plying with each others dick. It really get's him goin and it makes him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.