Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Zerophilia: Resolution

“I want you to kiss me. I love you but I don’t know what to do.” Whispered Kiva.

“Baby, I love you so much, I don’t really know why. I really didn’t want to fuck this up. “ Said Kiva.

“If you told me, I’d be like what the fuck. Actually I can see why you didn’t tell me now. I’m sorry. I do wanna know how you’ve been getting so much money. I know you don’t work.” Said Nikki.

“You really don’t want to know. It would be so much easier if I could tell my mamma. Probably.” Stated Kiva.

“Tell her.” Nikki proposed.

“I can’t!” said Kiva tearing up. “She’s the whole reason I’m so fucked up.”

“Sorry. Okay, did you rob people?” Asked Nikki. “I just gotta know.”

“It seemed like a good idea. I needed money and it’s easy.” Said Kiva.

“Wow, really?!” Asked Nikki astonished.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I know it’s not making it better but…” Kiva trailed off.

“Things are complicated for you.” Said Nikki.

“I sold my virginity. I want you soooo bad but I refuse to put you through this.” Explained Kiva.

“I don’t want you to do this on your own. I’m conflicted.” Nikki sadly spoke.

“I know. Here, Ill walk you to the door. I can’t have you till I’m okay. And you need to think long and hard about whether you want to be with me.” Said Kiva.

“I’ll stay in touch, mamma. I don’t care You’re gonna need more than some internet Anon.” Said Nikki.

They have one last kiss.

Once Kiva feels she’s all cried out she changes back to Jax.

“Alright, I need to see if I have anymore responses online.” Jax thought to himself.

“Okay, here we go.” Jax said to himself.

Admin: We were hoping to hear from you one day. I remember when it as on the news. I wish youtube was around then so you could see. It sucks too.

User1: Yeah, I mean it’s not all cakes and pies but are you glad still?

Admin: I would like to know if there was any side effects.

Multi quote:
- Admin: I would like to know if there was any side effects.
“I don’t know if it’s a side effect or not but I can control how far I change.
- User1: Yeah, I mean it’s not all cakes and pies but are you glad still?
“Despite all the shit, I feel like myself now. As long as my mamma don’t find out lie will be a tad more easier.”

“I’m going to make the best of being a woman. I like it.”

User3: Yeah, I still don’t believe it. There’s been like seven people who’ve popped up on here claiming to be this Jax character.

User1: Quote: User3: Yeah, I still don’t believe it. There’s been like seven people who’ve popped up on here claiming to be this Jax character.
“Shut up, anybody can claim to be anyone, but how would he know his social security number?”

“I am Jax. Screw you.”

He get’s off the computer to think.

“I really don’t know who to turn to. I can’t do this on my own. Oh my god! I sold my virginity! I remember I had a dream where a guy I liked waited for me to give it to him. I fuckin need stuff. I’m not even high-maintenance, I’m a fuckin goth. I can barely afford the clothes at the Good Will. I don’t know if it’s because I unrepressed my ability or because it’s the chromosome crash, but I like being a girl. It’s not just the treatment or the attention. It feels fucking great. A second chance to make myself different. But I keep making a name for myself as a slut. I just need money. Need it for pads, piercings, to get my own place. Live my lives. I mean seriously, I don’t think I’ll ever be happy till I can really be myself and not hide who the fuck I am. Nikki said she’d help me and be there for me, I love her so much. One day when I don’t need to screw around, I can get a job and we can be together. It’s really ironic how I was fine with myself, before and now it’s different.”

Jax lay’s down and cries in to his pillow. A while later, he gets up and looks at himself in the mirror. Kiva looks back at him.

“There feels like there is clashing personalities. I don’t know who I want to be most. But we’re the same person, so why argue about it?” Jax said to Kiva. “I embrace you and everything you unlock. I feel like an intersexed or hermaphroditic schitzo.”

He takes his shirt off and changes to Kiva.

“Maybe the hardest thing will be choosing who to be and when.” Kiva said with her hands on her breast.

Kiva walks back to her room where she looks around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.