Friday, December 27, 2019

My favorite Sedans

I've sat and made entry's all about the cars I like or want or whatever. But Ii think I need to break it down for ya. So This one is my top sedans that I like. I always had an affinity for sedans, but they need be rwd or awd.

  • Crown Victoria: Last body on frame car in existance, able to seat six and has decent V8 power.For the most part secially being a fleet only vehicle always had a simpleness to it. Aside frrom the later models with adjustable pedals. Too bad it only came with an automatic. A few colors to choose from(litarally like six) one engine/tranny, three grilles, two interior options(cloth/vinyl minus the rubber floor option over carpet) Driven correctly can achieve nearly 30mpg on the highway. Classic conservetive  looks. Screw the Marqius and the Town Car the Vic is where it's at.
UPDATE D/27/19: I had one of these, 08 CVPI, still one of my favorite cars and I want another one. I hate the way cars are now. A CVPI has all a car needs and nothing more. That said; a bit more horsepower, manual trans, HIDs and it's pretty much perfect. I also love the 79-86 Crown Vic. I want a 04-09 and a 79-86 in black... and without that stupid Opera top.
  • Checker Marathon: Talk about Timeless classic looks the Marathon model hadn't been redesigned once in it's run. Why do it, it worked perfectly, there's not another cab I would want to sit in a New York traffic jam in. It's it's own car the only thing it shares wth GM was its drivetrain's which where usually inline and vee sixes. I really need one of these.
UPDATE D/27/19: I still want one to restomod. They were made in the 70s until the 90s yet looked like something you'd find in the 50s.
  • 80s and 91-6 Chevy B Body Caprice. The box and the bath tub. Not the 87-91 with those horrid composite headlights, though.   Good thing about the box b body is it's basically an extended g body and all the g body aftermarket and performance stuff bolts right up. The optispark is kinda shitty on the 90s ones, but that's what an LS swap is for. A 9C1 Caprice would be nice to match a P71 Crown Victoria
  • 80s Volvo 240: I prefer the wagon, but the sedan is nice, too. They are easy to mod and despite the fan base are track day sleepers. The flying brick. Have a racing history on not just the tarmac, but rallying as well. Like all the other cars on this list; must be black.No chrome.
  •  2017 to current(19) Charger: I've always been a Dodge fan, it's the v6/v8 rwd/aws sedan this country needs. I love the look of it, but I can't stand the lack of a manual and all that superfluos crap cars are plagued with these days. It woulda been nice to offer it in a manual(especially the awd). I could even make piece with it lacking a manual, since one with the Challengers ecu could be swapped in. I wish I could ditch the shitty infotainment screen with a single DIN HD/Bluetooth radio. Honorable mention is the same era 300. I think it would be fun to gut it and drop in a cross ram or six pack 440 and a six speed. Gut the dash and kill all that tech inside.

  •  05 Impreza STi: It's the generation I like the most and has that beautiful symetrical awd goodness.
  •  2002 Galant VR4: I always prefered the look of the Galant to the Lancer, plus twin turbo v6 with awd.
  •  90s Toyota Cressida: Very nice full size sedan, will probably take a 1 or 2 JZ, toss a manual in it. It's kinda roomy. Looks great.
Honorable mentions: 1st gen LS400, 71 Chevelle sedan, 71-6 Maveric sedan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.