Sunday, May 24, 2009

Web Comedy

I just wanted the to show some of my favorite webtoons and comics that I look at the most. The first is a webtoon that I have been looking at for a few years now, real funny shit. They may make their way on to the site more often. Theres Germaine who's a kinda hot and sexy goth chick who hangs out with Foamy her squirrelly acquaintance. I have no clue if he's a pet or just a friend. All I know is he has a good decent view on life which you will learn of, she is often e off in her own world and anyone who wants to buy me the DVD collection I'd be happy. Plus I'd get to see how cute Mutie was. Seemed to be Germaine's last human friend as well, outside he various and crazy squirrels. Personally I think she's gotten sexier since putting on a bit of wieght. Here's a preview: Small, Medium, Large Check it out here: Ill Will Press

The other which is just comics is the one and only Cyanide and Happiness. The comics have a elementary school student style artwork to them that doesnt change(that much) although the artist appear to do so. I hadn't really looked into it whether anyone can do one and submit it or not. The comics usually have a cruel or dark sense of humor or using irony or a literal sense of view. Either way its funny shit.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.