Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thhis tricycle I bought

I got this trike like three or so years ago and when I bought it I got it from some kids who were riding it around with no rear tires or tubes which I guess damaged all the spokes. The front wheel was from some 24' wheel from a girls bike, white tire and all. It looks as though it was blue, green or both at once and someone painted red, poorly. I had a few ideas for it, Slap a motor on it, make it a low ride, whatever. Anyway just look at the pictures, cause I have no idea what it is, maybe you do.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So as you can see, it looks like it could be a Schwinn like I was told but I mean most trikes atleast old ones use that frame style. Its got a primary chain that runs the the three speed coaster brake then a secondary chain to the rear axles limited slip differential. All that crap is mud, nut its had like three or four bathes of WD-40, so its good. My main thing is hub removal so I can possibly have it converted to a 26" trike. Onroad or offroad, motor or not we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind. But be fore-warned the Rhapsodic Laviathan may find you.